[Fot] A-type OD leaks

Greg Blake gblake58tr3 at icloud.com
Thu Sep 21 15:24:30 MDT 2023

I’ll add one more to the great advice already provided. I drill out and helicoil all of those adapters plate bolt holes.

The last time I had leaks like you described, I opened the access plate to the accumulator and found two bolts had completely backed out of their holes and were “resting” near the piston.

I safety wire mine now.

Sent from my iPhone