[Gta] Murder Mystery and GTA Calendar

Hermann Schaller hermannschaller at msn.com
Tue Sep 22 06:03:28 MDT 2009

Today, it is September 22nd, 2009.

The information regarding the Murder Mystery Driving Event posted in the
newsletter and on the website show a RSVP until September 26th, 2009.

So far we have only 3 positive responses and if we don't get at least 7 more
by Saturday, we will have to cancel the event.

We received a few pictures for the GTA calendar - thank you.

But we need more.

We need high resolution pictures from your cars (with or without people). Also
pictures from events with several cars are welcomed.

Even event pictures without cars - like from the last christmas party - would
be great.

Please check if your pictures have about 3MB file size. That would be about
the size to indicate the right resolution.

Best regards

Hermann Schaller