[Gta] Weather, we don't need no stinking weather...

Ashford Little 70tr6 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 22 16:51:25 MDT 2009

I hope that everyone came out relatively unscathed from the recent
rains we've had.  I didn't realize that the flooding was as
significant as it was since I was in the basement with the wet vac
trying to stop the flow of water into our house.  While things got a
little wet on our front, I was truly appreciative of how lucky we were
after I was finally able to watch a little bit of the local news last
night.  For our relatively mild flooding I am thankful, and I hope
that the rest of the GTA was on the dry side of things.

I'd also like to apologize for not being around a lot recently, but
September has been a busy month and continues to be.  This weekend is
the Hendersonville Show, which is always a nice retreat from Atlanta.
Unfortunately, I won't be attending this year as the event falls on
the same weekend as the annual 6-Pack TRials.  This year's TRials are
in New Jersey.  No, I'm not driving, but taking a cheap AirTran flight
to Atlantic City which is nearby to where the event is taking place.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend and I'll see you soon.

Ashford Little
70tr6 at comcast.net