[Gta] British Car Day

rbtr3a at cox.net rbtr3a at cox.net
Sun Jun 4 06:18:00 MDT 2017

We need your help!!!!
Our local British Car Club is hosting a British Car day for Cancer Awareness a
fundraiser Next Saturday June 10th at the Galleria Mall. Please come out and
help us vote for your favorite car. Each vote represent a dollar. Come vote in
memory of a loved one that you know who has been touched by Cancer.
-------------------------------------

Friends on June 10th at the Galleria Mall in Centerville Ga. We will be
hosting our first Annual Bitish Car Day for Cancer Awareness. This is a
fundraiser and an educational opportunity to learn about the various options
for treatment in the Middle Georgia Area from Central Georgia radiation
oncology and Central Georgia cancer care.

Many of you may not know, but this disease has touched our club on a very
Personal level. Two years ago we lost our great friend and your pharmacist
Barry Bilbro to this dreadful disease. Currently Dr Jeff Jarrett,  Kelly Burke
and most recently Russ Pierce are all dealing with various forms of Cancer. I
too am a kidney cancer survivor.

So plan to come out,  mingle and look at some beautiful cars, vote for your
favorite car. We will have a wonderful collection of cars representing the
various Marques of the once iconic British car Industry. Stop by and place
your dollar bill in the voting box of your favorite car and help us determine
your favorite.

Bring your children's and have their  picture taken beside the big pink "We
Care" monster truck.

Thank you to our sponsors.

We Care Heating and Air,

Middle Georgia Orthopedic,

Croftgate of Georgia,

Central Georgia radiation oncology and Central Georgia cancer care

Thanks
Ronnie Babbitt