[Gta] For Sale - 1974 TR-6 with overdrive transmission

Tom Freeman htfreeman at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 8 16:51:59 MDT 2017

Just wanted to let the group know that there is a 1974 TR-6 with overdrive
transmission located just outside of Columbus. It is being sold by the
daughter of an elderly man who has Alzheimers. She is asking $3,500.00 for the
car. It is drivable. She has posted a few pictures on the Facebook page for
the British Auto Owners Group. Her plan is to take the car to the car show
that the southside group is planning to attend. Email me or text me if you are
interested. I have her phone number.

Tom Freeman
htfreeman at bellsouth.net