[Healeys] PBR fittings

simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Feb 14 03:52:28 MST 2018

I've not heard from anyone re. PBR manuals, destructions etcetc. Can't say
that I'm surprised...they seem to be quite rare and even to fetch good money
on Australian eBay. So, I suppose that you all had to do what I propose to
do, namely suck it and see.

But, before I start:-

Can the old pipes (for the Girling) be persuaded to get to the PBR?

Are the threads on the fittings that take the brake fluid in & out of the
Girling the same as on the PBR?

I don't mind forking out for pipes, pipe bender (is one necessary?), etcetc.
But, it would be silly to do all that if it's not needed??

Simon