[Healeys] 100 grille shape

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Feb 14 12:13:00 MST 2019

We 'finished' our BN2 restoration years ago, but I remember thinking the
same thing about the grille.  IIRC, the top of the grille is supposed to
curve towards the rear; since it's the highest point it has to extend
rearward some else you'd have a large gap with the shroud (the grille
opening is a bit 'peaked' as well).  As it is, even with an original--as
far as we know--grille it takes quite a bit of fiddling to get it placed
'just so' so there aren't any gaps around its edge.

Bog