[Healeys] Intermittent OD

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Wed Nov 9 02:27:57 MST 2022

I don't know if this might help, but I just had my 'box rebuilt after
which O/D wouldn't work properly, although it did for a quick drive
afterwards. It turned out that dirt had got into the suction pipe and
had blocked it. Clearing the pipe sorted it. Sounds like you may be
headed in the same direction, perhaps?

Peter

--

Dr. Peter Dzwig