[Healeys] Speedo drive pinion seal

Harold Manifold manifold at telus.net
Wed Nov 23 13:00:33 MST 2022

Michael,

I had two pinions and found out the hard way there was a pin when I took
the first one apart. Fortunately I was able to repair the threads with a
thread file. On the second one I very carefully drilled out the pin enough
to unscrew the nose piece. Drill bit was about No. 65. Wasn't perfect but
much better than the first method.

Harold