[Healeys] Rome visit

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Feb 10 01:13:15 MST 2023

/If it is only 3 days in Rome enjoy the small restaurants and cafe's.
Practically all are good. Remember eating and drinking out is a culture
in Italy. Do not expect huge portions. Enjoy the excellent food, wines
and coffee. Italians are natural hosts. Places to see: plenty but if it
is your first time you have to see the Forum Romanum and the Coloseum.
That will take care for most of 2 days. Just wander around and take in
the atmosphere. Do not visit the main shopping streets!!
/

/Kees Oudesluijs/

/
/

/You may see 50+ year old Fiats 500, 600 and 850 still buzzing around./

/Kees Oudesluijs/

--
Dit e-mailbericht is met AVG-antivirussoftware gecontroleerd op virussen.
www.avg.com