[Healeys] Rome visit

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Fri Feb 10 01:45:45 MST 2023

Hello

Frankly I can’t understand anyone going to Rome and thinking of visiting a car museum.

There is so much to see such as Kees mentioned. In the week and a bit we were there just before Covid, I wore out a pair of shoes exploring the city as best we could. We certainly ate a lot, but with the amount of walking we did keep the waistline in check.

Having said that about walking the Metro, trains and buses while hectic are all excellent and a lot of fun.

Forget cars and soak in the amazing history.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn