[Healeys] 100 front brakes

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Fri Feb 24 17:55:21 MST 2023

I will be assisting a friend to replace the flexible hoses on his 100 front brakes. He has ordered and received a set of hoses, but the ends that thread into the slave Cyl do not match the shape of the mating surface in the slave. The ends of the hoses are flat & it is my understanding that the cyl. is cone shaped inside. The vender says this is not a problem. I think it is a problem.What do you say? Also, if it is an issue, where can we get a set of flex hoses that have the correct ends for this application & are also the correct length (I.E. Not too short)?Gary Hodson