[Healeys] Mating the overdrive to the transmission

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 10:11:19 MDT 2023

Reminds me ... Decades ago, there was a 'meme'--before memes were a
thing--consisting of an image of all the 'special tools' BMC insisted a
mechanic needed to work on their cars. There was a picture of every
tool, next to an 'equal' sign and ... a hammer. I had a copy of it,
always good for a chuckle, but that computer was stolen; anyone still
have it?