[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Dan Kirby jagnuts@autox.team.net
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 20:06:26 -0600

Hello all,
On July 2 Lumsden is celebrating it's Centennial, and if the committee can pull off all of the things that it is planning it should prove to be a fun filled day with the parade, an outdoor dance in the park, fireworks etc. The parade is at 2PM (I will have to confirm the time) and the president of the committee was wondering if we would be interested in having some of the, or all of the cars in the parade. This could be incorporated into a cruise day through the valley or to Regina Beach if we wish. Bob was looking for some ideas to put on the 2005 agenda, so here is one to consider. I should be at coffee this Sunday if you have questions, or you can email me.

Cheers.

Dan Kirby
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.