[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:36:17 -0600

Sound great to me Dan
If I'm not off somewhere the Alfa can be there.  At the last coffee we
were also discussing the possibility of going to Kenossee (similar trip
to Cypress Hills but closer) and stopping by Oxbow on the way to visit
some british car guy there(a Jagnut member in good standing I
understand).  Another trip we can take is to the car museum just south
of Moose Jaw - I believe this is one of Mike S. suggestions; it would be
a day trip and possibly include brunch at the Spa (I heard Mike was
picking up the bill too).  There you go Bob, lots of ideas to organize,
so you are now dutifully appointed as "Organizer Extraordinaire" or "EO
n'Chief" as you shall become to be known throughout the Jaguar land.
Good job, well done, pip pip tally ho and all that.

Luigi Mazzotti
Partner
lmazzotti@p3arch.com

 P3Architecture Ltd.
201 - 1945 Scarth Street
Regina, Saskatchewan
Canada S4P 2H1
ph: 306.757.1669   fax:  306.352.0004
www.p3arch.com

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail was intended for a specific recipient.  It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure.
Any privilege that exists is not waived.  If you are not the intended
recipient, do not distribute it to another person or use it for any
other purpose.  Please delete it and advise me by return e-mail or
telephone.  Thank you.