[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Luigi Mazzotti jagnuts@autox.team.net
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 16:31:35 -0600

Gloria, nice to read your e-mail.  The trip idea was meant just for that
purpose.  We shall wait to see what the EO'n Chief can do to get
everyone together in the spring.

Luigi

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of G.R. Green
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 4:13 PM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Love the idea of a run to Kenosee. We're the folks from Oxbow and that
would
be one trip that we'd be close enough to enjoy too.  However, July 2nd
wouldn't be great for us as we are going to a wedding in Calgary on that

weekend.  But any other time we would be more than interested.  This
might
help narrow the field for the 2nd July.

Gloria