[JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Bob jagnuts@autox.team.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:30:48 -0600

Luigi

Sounds like a couple of great ideas.  I'm not sure about the "Organizer
Extraordinaire" or "EO n'Chief" thing.

I thought usually in this group if youze makes a suggestion, youze organize
the deal.  (And I use the term "organize" loosely.)  However I think since
you have a couple of good ones we might spread it around a bit.  Would you
like to follow up on the Kenossee idea, and Mike the day trip south of Moose
Jaw, and Dan to the rah-rah on the Lumsden parade?  (Just a thought to get
out of doing the work myself!)

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:jagnuts-admin@autox.team.net] On
Behalf Of Luigi Mazzotti
Sent: February 9, 2005 8:36 AM
To: jagnuts@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JAGNUTS] July 2nd Parade.

Sound great to me Dan
If I'm not off somewhere the Alfa can be there.  At the last coffee we
were also discussing the possibility of going to Kenossee (similar trip
to Cypress Hills but closer) and stopping by Oxbow on the way to visit
some British car guy there(a Jagnut member in good standing I
understand).  Another trip we can take is to the car museum just south
of Moose Jaw - I believe this is one of Mike S. suggestions; it would be
a day trip and possibly include brunch at the Spa (I heard Mike was
picking up the bill too).  There you go Bob, lots of ideas to organize,
so you are now dutifully appointed as "Organizer Extraordinaire" or "EO
n'Chief" as you shall become to be known throughout the Jaguar land.
Good job, well done, pip pip tally ho and all that.

Luigi Mazzotti