[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - July 22 - Who's a comin'

Bob engl at accesscomm.ca
Mon Jul 9 21:17:11 MDT 2007

So far I've heard from
Tony
Bob & Lynn
Ian & Sherry
Mike S.
Ed D. (already in S'toon so not too far for him)

Lynn and I are thinking of going up on the Saturday afternoon and staying in
Saskatoon that evening if one or two others might be interested.  I know
some of you mentioned that you would be leaving Sunday morning.

If anyone else is thinking of going let me know, and if someone else is
interested in going up Saturday (Tony?) let me know and we'll do some of
that thar' plannin' stuff.

Bob