[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - July 22 - Who's a comin'

Kevin Smith kevsmi at ca.ibm.com
Tue Jul 10 08:16:57 MDT 2007

Won't be able to make it this time.  The English Patient is still in bed
and I haven't had time to look at it.

Also, we will be away on vacation for the next few weeks.  I look forward
to seeing you all when we get back

Cheers

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
KEVSMI at CA.IBM.COM

"Bob" <engl at accesscomm.ca>
Sent by: jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net
07/09/2007 09:17 PM
Please respond to
JAGNUTS Regina <jagnuts at autox.team.net>

"'JAGNUTS Regina'" <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus - Saskatoon - July 22 - Who's a comin'

So far I've heard from
Tony
Bob & Lynn
Ian & Sherry
Mike S.
Ed D. (already in S'toon so not too far for him)

Lynn and I are thinking of going up on the Saturday afternoon and staying
in
Saskatoon that evening if one or two others might be interested.  I know
some of you mentioned that you would be leaving Sunday morning.

If anyone else is thinking of going let me know, and if someone else is
interested in going up Saturday (Tony?) let me know and we'll do some of
that thar' plannin' stuff.

Bob