[JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Tue Jul 17 13:57:29 MDT 2007

It looks like there will be two contingents heading up to Saskatoon for
Sunday.

Tony and I (along with Lynn), will be heading up Saturday.  We're leaving
from my place around 1pm.  Ed has asked us over to his place after supper
Saturday evening for a cup of coffee and tour of his garage.

Mike, Ian/Sherry, and perhaps Norm will be heading up on Sunday morning.  If
I remember correctly this group is leaving from Ian and Sherry's, but I
don't recall the time - Mike or Ian can you fill in the blanks for me here?

Bob