[JAGNUTS] Saskatoon Bus Stop Show - Sunday

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Tue Jul 17 21:22:43 MDT 2007

I just called my son in S'toon to confirm my booking and it seems I've been
uninvited.  A bunch of his friends are going up for a housewarming on
Saturday and staying over, so he doesn't have room for me and my dog.
That's gratitude for ya.

It's looking like I'll have to go up on Sunday morning with the others,
unless I can find alternate accommodations.  The tour of Ed's does sound
inviting.

Given the circumstances, I'll be interested in hearing about the Sunday
travel plans.

Tony