[JAGNUTS] FW: Jagnuts Xmas Party

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Fri Dec 5 10:07:14 MST 2008

Ian asked that I forward this ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:Ian.Bailey at uregina.ca]
Sent: December 05, 2008 8:22 AM
To: rje at rmdg.ca
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Xmas Party

Though this is a completely different topic, I wanted to publicly
endorse one of our members.

Gord from Regina Wheel Works  sold me a nice set of rims for my winter
tires for the S-type last April and at a good price.

Then I replaced my brakes and the rims didn't fit which was a mystery to
all - Jaguar, rim manufacturers, etc.

Gord worked hard and found the solution, spacers. lug nuts, etc. at his
own expense and solved the problem after a few months of investigation.
He went well beyond any "normal" dealer and I want you all to consider
Gord for your tire and rim needs. He actually provides that rarest of
commodities - customer service.

Ian