[JAGNUTS] FW: Jagnuts Xmas Party

Tony Koschinsky tkoschinsky at sasktel.net
Sat Dec 6 07:47:19 MST 2008

I can second that motion.  After a nameless member of my family had an
unfortunate incident which resulted in the need for a new alloy rim, Gord
found that no duplicate was available, but instead found one with the same
casting and painted it to exactly replicate the original.  This was done in
a period of only days and at a truly reasonable cost.  I recommend his shop
whenever I can.

Tony