[JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Fri Jul 4 07:24:02 MDT 2008

Hi Toni!

Chris and I were planning on taking you up on your offer of hospitality and
joining you at the lake on Sunday.

Do you still need salads?  Is there anything else we should bring?

Since I missed breakfast on Sunday. . .  what are the travel plans.  Are we
meeting and travelling out as a group?

Regards,
Phil

______________________
Phil Sandham
Vice President, TransGas
Operations & Engineering
Phone   (306) 777-9603
Cell        (306) 536-2692
Fax        (306) 352-8892

Visit our Website at www.transgas.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the email is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it
is addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified
that the retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone or fax
and delete all copies of the original message.

             Tony Koschinsky
             <tkoschinsky at sask
             tel.net>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  JAGNUTS Regina
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/03/2008 07:39          Re: [JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake
             PM

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

Buns sound good.

Thelma (or is it Louis?  Either way, you don't want to mess with either of
them) is looking for a headcount so she knows how many chickens to stampede

over the cliff.  So sign up early and sign up often.

T & D