[JAGNUTS] July 6 at the Lake

Bob England rje at rmdg.ca
Fri Jul 4 08:03:50 MDT 2008

Phil

Good idea ... perhaps we should figure out when and where to meet.

Tony - what time do you want us out there?

I suggest we travel as a group, perhaps meeting at the east Tim Hortons (not
the new one, but the one on the south side of Victoria, at Truesdale).
Perhaps Tony and/or Donna can meet us either at Tims or somewhere along the
route to guide people like myself and "Wrong-Way" Scales to the cottage(?)

Bob