[JAGNUTS] TTA & John Macartney

JAGNUTS jagnuts at accesscomm.ca
Sat Aug 8 06:31:54 MDT 2009

Fred

Nice to hear from Calgary!  I think our planning, like yours, has a bit to
go.  We've flushed out a few ideas, but as of yet they have to coagulate
into a firm plan.  If I understand correctly John plans to be in Regina on
September 3rd, and Calgary on the 5th to meet up with his wife.  I have not
checked the website in detail to find out if he is on schedule.  I've copied
Scott McGibney (our liason with John) on this note.

We'll keep you posted.

Bob England