[JAGNUTS] Road trip

Jennifer & Glen Perchie gperchie at accesscomm.ca
Fri Aug 14 20:43:54 MDT 2009

I'm thinking of heading to High River Alberta with the A for the River City
Classics' annual 2009 Show 'N Shine.  This is big doo for this club. My
father in law took his Aston Martin last year and wants to do it again.
Not sure if anyone else is interested, but it could be one of the last
hurrahs for the year.

Glen