[JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Sat Jan 17 08:31:01 MST 2009

Sorry Kevin it is not an XJS but an XJ/12 Vanden Plas.  Some parts might still
fit.

Phil

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING:  The information in the email is confidential and
privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity it is
addressed to.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the authorized agent thereof, the reader is hereby notified that the
retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
notify me immediately by telephone or fax and delete all copies of the
original message.

----- Original Message -----
From: "LRJohnsCA" [lrjohnsca at accesscomm.ca]
Sent: 01/16/2009 06:42 PM CST
To: "'JAGNUTS Regina'" <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Can't help you with the transport company Phil (Mine was a broker, not an
actual transport company and you never know who they will contract the work
out to).  For this short a distance, and with no border involved, it
probably isn't worth the risk.  Driving it out would be preferable.

Great to hear the possibility of another XJS in town.  There are a lot of
parts that I can't steal off of the other Jagnuts cars.  Please remember to
leave yours unguarded. :-)

Kevin