[JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

Thomas Archer thomasa at scsaonline.ca
Sun Jan 18 09:22:06 MST 2009

Hi Phil,
I've used Searail numerous times in the past with great success. Also it
may be useful to contact any transport companies to see if they have
space in one of their trucks coming this way from that area. It could
work out quite a bit cheaper, although insurance while in transit may be
an issue. That is why I have used Searail in the past as this is their
primary business (shipping vehicle across country).

Good Luck,
Thomas