[JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport Companies

PSandham at TransGas.com PSandham at TransGas.com
Mon Jan 19 07:06:16 MST 2009

Thanks Ian!

Phil

             "Ian Bailey"
             <Ian.Bailey at uregi
             na.ca>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  "JAGNUTS Regina"
             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>
             utox.team.net                                              cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/19/2009 07:58          Re: [JAGNUTS] Vehicle Transport
             AM                        Companies

             Please respond to
              JAGNUTS Regina
             <jagnuts at autox.te
                  am.net>

Campbell shipped my car from BC and had a good price, carried it in a
semi, not a "special" car carrier and took real good care.

Ian

>>> "Larry Lee" <larrylee at accesscomm.ca> 1/16/2009 8:07 PM >>>
Try A M J Campbell in Regina