[JAGNUTS] Latest up date: XJ12 VDP Trials and tribs

Ken Exner kexner at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 31 21:20:32 MDT 2009

Hi Tony, I have fitted it with a curved sealed beam for now and have ordered
the H4 flat lens face sealed beam kit ...takes about 3 weeks or so to get
here (is what they said) ..but I think it will only be a few days ...3 weeks
sounds awfully long for shipping nowadays. $90.00 @ Mainline Fleet.
Moving forward now to repair the front end on Sunday.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Ken