[JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 25 20:40:43 MDT 2009

Hi Tony

Why not speak to Chris. It seems to me that he and his staff would have
a good idea whether or not the extra
length of stay as a drag on their business.

Kind regards
Ed

P.S.  Margaret will be doing  chocolate poppyseed and  chocolate cake
for July 5th I suppose a bottle of
wine carried in the trunk is legal, and I'll mooch some beer,Innis and
Gunn,  from Bob ;-)