[JAGNUTS] Venue for Breakfast on Sunday

melroseplace at sasktel.net melroseplace at sasktel.net
Thu Jun 25 21:00:02 MDT 2009

My good friends

We love to have you at Melrose North.I am sorry I have not saved the parking Spots but we will block the front like we use to.We are proudto be home of the Jagnuts.You can stay at your table as long as you like.You are my best customers and we do our best to serve you.
Thank you so much for your frienship and business.

Christos