[JAGNUTS] Triumph TransAmerica Tour

JAGNUTS jagnuts at accesscomm.ca
Tue Mar 3 20:59:40 MST 2009

Ed

We have just started discussions about the Triumph TransAmerica Tour.
Basically the note Saskatoon Ed sent last week was the extent of it.

If I can summarize, it sounds like Ed and Scott McG are interested in coming
down to meet the fellow from the UK.  Ed has had some preliminary
discussions with him.

For those of you who have not checked out the website, please do so at
http://triumphtransamerica.org.uk/?page_id=3

AS there is a definite Regina connection there, I think doing something is
definitely in order.  Now is the time to start those discussions.

Thoughts?

Bob