[JAGNUTS] Triumph TransAmerica Tour

ed bratt at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 3 21:55:54 MST 2009

Bob:

 What I understand is that local organizers are free to set up any sort of
car related event.  It could be an autocross, show and shine, rally, or
anything.

 Seeing that is a charity event, some sort of money raising would probably
be involved even if it is just selling tickets on the Triumph Stag.

 Other possibilities are a dinner, or barbecue .

Ed