[JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sun Mar 15 16:15:16 MST 2009

Hi Bob

Instructions for the Speedpilot installation:

/The mounting bracket is installed beneath the dashboard, and the
Speedpilot is fitted to the bracket provided. The speedometer cable is
detached from the speedometer and the T-Gear mounted directly behind the
speedometer. The speedometer cable is then connected to the T-Gear. The
Halda drive cable is then fitted to the T-Gear and the Speedpilot and
retained in position with the clips provided. A wire is then connected
from the instrument light circuit of the car to the Speedpilot
illuminating terminal on the back of the instrument.

/Hope is helps, because this is Team.net there are no attachments to
illustrate what a Halda looks like.

Kin regards
Ed

/