[JAGNUTS] Rally Equipment- T-gear

scotts junk smacsjunk at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:49:59 MST 2009

Geeze Ed, resurrecting a Halda. You were serious about getting back into it.

There's a couple up on e-bay at the moment; bad news is they are in Belgium;
good news is the guy appears to be willing to ship for a reasonable price
(unlike many sellers across the pond):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/T-HALDA-TRIPMASTER-TWINMASTER-SPEEDPILOT_W0QQitemZ32034847
3718QQihZ011QQcategoryZ76013QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.ca/HALDA-TRIPMASTER-T_W0QQitemZ320348472369QQihZ011QQcategory
Z9897QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

 cheers

Scott

PS: while you can't attach pictures, if you can find a shot of what you want
(or put you picture in a free phoo host site like Photobucket), you can put in
a link to the picture for pepl to see: e.g.:

http://i4.ebayimg.com/04/i/001/39/19/e1b2_3.JPG

PPS - while looking for Halda bits on Ebay I came across this hilarious
posting with an exchange between an Aussie ex-driver and his obviously
ex-navigator (read all the way through into the Question & Answer section):

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Halda-Speedpilot-MkV-will-ship-worldwide_W0QQitemZ16032098
6495QQihZ006QQcategoryZ6763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem