[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts New Member

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Fri Dec 10 07:32:05 MST 2010

We have a new member, but don't get TOO excited because he's from Edmonton
(slight dig there at our neighbours to the east who's football team shall
remain nameless, but rhymes with "bleskimoes").

Frank is the editor of the Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club newsletter, and
has the same disease as many of us (too many cars!).  Frank has a 1957 MGA,
a 1958 MGA, and a 1968 Austin J4 10cwt van (projects all he reports).

Frank also notes : "As we're almost at the new year and will be planning
events for our club (Edmonton Classic Sports Car) I thought I'd better dip
my toe in the Jagnut madness just to stay in touch. Also there's a MG 2011
coming up and we hope to be going (if one of those projects gets on the
road) and would love to meet up with some Saskatchewan MG's too...
http://www.blueskyz.com/mgreg/sgselect.asp ".

If Frank gets me some photos, and if I ever get the web page software up and
running again. I'll post photos of his cars on the website.

Welcome Frank!