[JAGNUTS] The Eternal Jagnut Dilemma ... to Tea or Not to Tea ...

Mike m.scales at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 29 15:12:41 MST 2010

Hi Bob & all,
  I like the idea of a different place to go once in a while.  I understand
some of us have been vaguely dithering about Starbucks, but it is hard to
know exactly where they stand. As long as there is a breakfast to be had,
I'm for it. I also like Chris and Melrose, so I guess I am in the " I'll
follow the rest of you " group.
Mike.