[JAGNUTS] The Eternal Jagnut Dilemma ... to Tea or Not to Tea ...

Phil Sandham psandham at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:20:39 MST 2010

Just to add to the controversy, I am going to suggest that we continue with
Starbucks on the first Sunday of each month.  In the summer there seems to be
a better turnout at Starbucks as many occasional club members tend to show up
there rather than at Melrose.  There seems to be more of the general public
that stop by for a visit at Starbucks as well.  I agree that Chris does
support our club and we should continue to have breakfast at Melrose Place,
but I think 3 sundays a month (in the summer) is good support.  Those of us
that go to Starbucks and are still hungry, can take a little drive to have
breakfast.   Remember, A little variety is a good thing!

No matter what the decision on location, I will show up.

Phil