[JAGNUTS] Tuesday Night is Race Night

Chris chris.treecutter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:23:00 MDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who came out for the first of the Tuesday night races!  My
wife said it sounded like we had a ten year old's birthday party going on in
the basement, so it must have been fun!
   Big congratulations to Phil for beating out the host and taking the win in
the A final.
   I look forward to hosting again in the coming weeks and next time I WILL
take the win!

Chris Lewry

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-04-15, at 11:01 PM, "Scott McGibney" <mcgibney at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Better get out and practice ladies and gentlemen, rumour has it that there
may be an interclub "event" involving toy cars at Brits by the Bus this year!
Git yer trigger fingers tuned up any ready to roll.

<chris.treecutter at gmail.com>