[JAGNUTS] Tuesday Night is Race Night

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Wed Apr 18 08:45:24 MDT 2012

Chris

Thanks very much for hosting us!  It was a hoot ... slot cars have sure come
a long way since I was a kid!

It should be noted that Phil's win was less than 0.8 seconds over 100 laps
so it was an exciting final.  I hear Bernie Ecclestone wants to add our
event to the F1 racing season for 2013; we'll have to see the financial
package (and other perks) before we make a decision I'm thinking.

Thanks again Chris.

Bob