[JAGNUTS] Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton Canada Hotels - Radisson.com

Ian Bailey ianbaileybbf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:40:08 MDT 2012

http://www.radisson.com/edmontonca

Hello all, Albert Road Trip is a GO!!!! June 8- 11, 2012

I have volunteered (OK Coerced) to help communicate the plans to go to
Edmonton "Picnic in the Park" and History Day in Wetaskiwin. I am pleased to
announce that this road trip is now officially a go as we have 4 cars
confirmed to date, so now all others are free to plan accordingly knowing that
there is a convoy forming.  And, a bonus trip is planned.The Edmonton Club
goes to History Road as a group on Sunday Morning, June 10, meeting in Leduc
McD's and has been setting up in the middle of the museum's set up. That show
ends at Four and it's a good run from Wetaskiwin over to Camrose and then down
on Hwy 13 to Amisk and down 888 to the Trans Canada near Medicine Hat.
It's a good road as we took that route to go rescue my MGB-GT a non runner
which is now a rolling restoration.. emphasis on rolling right now.

Here is the plan:
Friday, June 8:  		7:45 am - Regina cars meet at Tim Hortons North
					8:00 am - Convoy through Saskatoon to Edmonton
					7:00 pm - Check into hotel. The Radisson is the preferred hotel for a
variety of reasons (all good,) therefor I have the hotel info shown above. We
are planning on staying two nights (June 8 , 9), so far, but people, naturally
can choose any option.

Saturday, June 9:		Day - Picnic in the Park, Edmonton
					Evening - Party, sponsored by Phil

Sunday, June  10: 	Check out
					Join Edmonton Club for convoy to Wetaskiwin
					11:00 am to 4:00 pm - History Road Car Show
					Check in to Hotel, Recommendations:     Super 8 Motel
3820 - 56 St., Wetaskiwin AB, T9A 2B2.
Toll Free Phone: 1-800- 800-8000
Phone: 780-361-3808; Fax: 780-361-0388
Visit their website
Located on the south end of the City on Highway 2A. The Super 8 Motel has 49
air conditioned rooms with cable, internet connections, continental breakfast,
photocopying and faxing service, guest laundry, and meeting rooms availalbe.
Pets allowed with permission. Close to shopping, restaurants and the
Reynolds-Alberta Museum.  Most major credit cards accepted.

Monday, June 11:	Convoy to Regina, Bob knows the route.

MORE TO FOLLOW!!!!

Ian (the cat herder)