[JAGNUTS] Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, Edmonton Canada Hotels - Radisson.com

Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club ecscceditor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 12:32:12 MDT 2012

Glad to hear we'll have a contingent of JAGNUTS coming to the picnic (really
is just a picnic in the park in the river valley)  and History Road.  History
Road is quite the show and I've attached the link to register. You don't have
to if you're not sure you'll make it but it's free.. it just puts you in for a
goodie bag I think.  Never had a car to take to History Road though this year
I have the 66 B-GT Ugly Betty B to take.

http://www.history.alberta.ca/reynolds/specialevents/docs/2012-registration.p
df

Think about post History Road and we'll see if we can work something in. I'm
going to suggest the group look at going back to Camrose after the show. Good
selection of hotels and maybe a better selection of restaurants but that could
just be my humble opinion.  The show's over at four and so Camrose would get
you an hour closer to home and by the time you're settled it'd be supper time.
Just a thought..

Not sure if the chat group can handle attachments but here's one of Guy's
Healey 3000 on the parade lap at History Road last year.

And last the link to the Open Road, we exchange with clubs around Canada (and
one in OZ) and I figure even though JAGNUTS don't do a newsletter you might as
well get it too. If that's okay I'll put the group email down in our exchange
list and you'll get the link when we put out a newsletter.

The Open Road slightly larger file 7.2MB :
http://www.box.com/s/e4qgmxmf9j2dprgnr5jc

The Open Road slightly smaller file 6.6 MB:
http://www.box.com/s/cldjf8eqclmh875f5x6p

Frank French
Interim Editor The Open Road
Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club
57& 58 MGAs, 66 MGB-GT, 68 Austin J4

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.