[JAGNUTS] Need a Distributor Part

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Sun May 27 16:48:29 MDT 2012

I'm hoping someone out there might have the small machine screw that holds
the condenser in the distributor.  I went to change the condenser in the E
today and found that the Phillips notches in the head of the screw are
completely stripped.  It was no problem getting the screw out with a set of
small pliers and I could reuse it in a pinch, but if someone has a spare of
these machine screws out there that would be much better.  Alternatively, if
someone knows somewhere in town that you can get one (it is not metric nor
standard imperial - I suspect it is one of those BA type machine screws).
The distributor is a Lucas.

Thanks.

Bob