[JONAT-chat] Accomodation

Fazal Cader jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 23:06:30 +1000

At this point I'm moved to comment that after all the negativity and carping
about costs of participating in JONAT from certain quarters, every choice of
accommodation that I have seen so far (for the route LA to Vancouver, at
least) has been well over US$100 a night.
Eg, the choice at SLO for one night b/n $135-$185 (to me) is crazy and I'm
sure it gives a lot of people second thoughts of participating.
I thought the requirement was somewhere clean and dry to sleep in before
driving off the next day?
I've been 'going with the flow' so far and I guess I'll have to stick with
it as I do not know the geography of the towns well enough to modify.

Fazal Cader
Executive Committee, ISC - Australia
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - www.jonat.org
April 15, 2004 - July 4, 2004