[JONAT-chat] Accommodation

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:20:21 -0400 (EDT)

Guys. I travel a lot around North America and have never paid what you
guys are suggesting. When I travel I use priceline.com to book hotels in
the States and cheaphotels.com for Canada. These sites allow you to select
and area you are traveling to and allows you to place a bid for the
accommodation you require. If your bid is not accepted they normally come
back with a counter offer. However you can get your accommodation at about
half or less than what the normal going rate is. I hasten to add that i
have not used these services myself, my secretary always does it for me
and she is damn good at it.

Bob.