[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:31:02 -0500

Shawn -

I misread your earlier note and thought the plaques were only for those on
the Montreal leg.  If you're still open for requests, I'd like to add my
name.  I was the ASC for Texas who laid out the Orange-to-Marble Falls leg
Bill drove.  I met Bill and Trey at the border for the hand-off and
accompanied Bill to Galveston.
Dave Belanger - UTeC / Planning & Security / Coordination
Greenway Plaza 3 / Room 620A  (713) 431-4580

                      Trey McCay
                      <tmccay@automatikdesi          To:      <jonat-chat@autox.team.net>
                      gn.com>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO
                      jonat-chat-admin@auto            PARTICIPATED IN JONAT -   PLEASE READ, VERY
                      x.team.net                       IMPORTANT

                      08/08/04 07:25 PM
                      Please respond to
                      jonat-chat

Bill,
You rock!  Glad you caught the end of the tour as well.  I sure enjoyed
having you on the NO sector.  Tell us about the latter half, will ya?

Trey