[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:21:55 -0400

Bill,
My coordinates are the following:
2373 Chopin Street
Lasalle, Quebec, Canada
H8N 2H7

I remembered this morning that I didn't send the trophy picture out yet. My
excuse is that the newest member of my Jaguar Family arrived last Wednesday
morning, August 11.

Katrina weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz, a little bundle of joy.Mother and
daughter are doing just fine.

(See attached file: Dsci0016.jpg)

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
Pratt & Whitney Canada
ECN Module Center
Accessories & Nacelles Quality
Tel:  (450) 647-3808
Fax: (450) 647-9314
Page: (514) 749-5408

                      Bill Borrusch
                      <jagbill@gte.net>            To:      jonat-chat@autox.team.net
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      jonat-chat-admin@aut         Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN
                      ox.team.net                  JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

                      2004/08/13 21:05
                      Please respond to
                      jonat-chat

Shawn,
    What is your address so I can mail you the stuff for the trophy?
            Bill #24
Participants Chat List
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
REPLY TO : Jonat-chat@autox.team.net
www.jonat.org

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Dsci0016.jpg]