[JONAT-chat] JONAT 2006

Mark Stephenson jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:05:56 -0700

Christina,

Interesting thought, but wouldn't the world economy collapse with all the
Jaguar owners vacationing at the same time? Besides, it wouldn't work for
Fazal. :-)

Actually, I don't think it makes a difference whether things are run
simultaneously or concurrently. The experiences are there to be shared
either way. It might even be info-overload if it's all posted within a few
days. Passing Jay along was a highlight of the trip for me. And, there are a
few people who traversed a number of sectors.

Good idea, but I'd prefer concurrent sectors.

Mark

<snip>

Have you ever thought about having the tour simultaneously?  What I mean is,
identify the various segments or loops and have them run at the same time
across the land....over a period of a week or less.  Everyone could
contribute toward a documentary of their trip and it could be shared over
the internet.
Perhaps it could be timed so that it ended just prior to some big
international Jaguar event where a display or exhibit could tell the story
of what transpired.... It would be like celebrating the 4th of July and then
watching on TV how they did it in England and France and Japan.....even in
Australia. (smile) That way you still have the regional comraderie.  Just a
thought.

Christina Lilienthal
Oregon ASC
'78 XJV12L